School board campaign logos are primarily used to represent a specific candidate and to establish a connection with parents and voters.
Candidates for local school boards need a logo design that will help them rise above the noise and show off what they really stand for: Education, Community, Excellence.
Want a free logo design for your campaign?
Hiring a professional designer is expensive. Web graphics are created in low resolution. High quality graphic files are needed for campaign brochures, prints, and signs. Online logo makers charge money download a decent quality graphic file – and you after you’ve done all the work!
Our custom political website packages include a free professional logo design. We provide clients with those high-resolution logo files for free so your branding is consistent.
Local candidates tend to fall under local rules or restrictions for signage. There may be regulations on using certain imagery or text. Be sure to know any existing rules so you don’t run into problems later. If we suspect an potential problem while we are creating your graphics, we’ll let you know.
Sample school board candidate logos
Find more examples of logos for school board candidates.
School board logo creation tips
- Keep it simple. Candidates for board of education or superintendent positions may use either serif and sans-serif fonts. Script lettering on logos (to resemble chalk) is usually not recommended as it is harder to read and it may not translate well to print materials and yard signage.
- Use additional Elements. If you want to add a graphic element, try a mortar board or apple. When we use graphics like this, we try to integrate with the text.
- Limit the number of colors. School board campaigns incorporate most any colors, from black (as in blackboards) and white to green and red to blue and white and everything in between. Crazy colors may get attention and let the viewer know that you are running for a non-traditional office. However, an odd look also distracts from your message.
- Stay consistent. If you choose to invest in a logo design, we recommend not changing the look later in your campaign. Solid graphic design is a crucial aspect of campaigning and a lot of it can be tied back to your logo. If you change it, the look and feel may be completely different which creates a whole new voter brand identity.
School board campaign logo templates are also available
Don’t need a website? We carry school board candidate logo templates for both Adobe Photoshop and Canva. Either a free Canva account or Adobe graphic software is required, depending on the template purchased. We also offer print design services for our clients.
Our Custom School Board Website Packages includes a free custom logo design and header. We’ll also provide high-res versions for your print material. Why pay hundreds of dollars to have a designer make you just a logo? We’ll create one for you – and it’s included with your website.
- A List of Our Best School Board Campaign Slogans
- Running for School Board
- School Board Website Design
- Print Template Design for Candidates
Why Your About Page Ranks Higher Than Your Home Page »
Tags: graphic design, logos, school board