As an end of the year wrap-up, we present our most popular Online Candidate articles of 2018.
- Political Campaign Slogan Ideas
- Sample Campaign Fundraising Letter
- Opening a Bank Account For Your Political Campaign
- Tips for Writing Your Candidate Bio
- Online Advertising For Political Campaigns
- How Many Votes Do You Need To Win?
- Facebook Tips For Political Candidates
- Online Candidate Now Offering WordPress Campaign Websites
- What You Should Know Before You Take Donations Online
- Should Your Campaign Register A Dot Com, Dot Org – Or Both?
2018 was another interesting year for politics
There was a greater interest in new candidates running for office on every level. Even with the crackdown on advertising on social media platforms, down-ballot races began adopting many of the online promotional techniques of larger campaigns. Online reputation management and targeted voter outreach grew in popularity.
With over 500 thousand elected offices in the United States, there is plenty of opportunity for political candidates at all levels. As they say, democracy is not a spectator sport. Building a future is in all our hands.
Thank you to all our clients!
A record number of campaigns used our Monthly Option, while others opted for our custom design packages. Many took advantage of our online campaign resources and add-on services. We appreciate all the positive feedback, referrals and returning clients.
We look forward to the 2019 election cycle – and wish everyone a happy, safe and winning New Year!
Campaign Website and Marketing Services
Start your online campaign quickly and easily! From our $29 Monthly Option to our Enhanced Website Package featuring custom design and full content setup, we make building your website the easiest part your campaign. (And now we even offer WordPress campaign websites!)How To Win A Local Election (When You’re Broke)
What’s Your Campaign Theme? »
Tags: site news