As an end of the year wrap-up, we present our most popular Online Candidate articles of 2019.
- Political Campaign Slogan Ideas
- Opening a Bank Account For Your Political Campaign
- How Candidates Raise Money For Local Campaigns
- Sample Campaign Fundraising Letter
- Tips for Writing Your Candidate Bio
- Facebook Tips For Political Candidates
- Online Advertising For Political Campaigns
- How Many Votes Do You Need To Win?
- What You Should Know Before You Accept Political Donations Online
- Tips for Creating a Great Campaign Brochure
2019 was another interesting year for politics!
This year brought more changes to online campaigning. Both Twitter and Microsoft Ads have banned political campaign advertising. You can still advertise on Google, but you cannot target ads through specific audience attributes, such as political affiliation or public voting records.
Facebook still remains fairly open to political advertisers – for now.
Thank you to all our clients!
A record number of campaigns used our Monthly Option, while others opted for our custom design packages. Many took advantage of our online campaign resources and add-on services. We appreciate all the positive feedback, referrals and returning clients.
With over 500 thousand elected offices in the United States, there is plenty of opportunity for political candidates at all levels. As they say, democracy is not a spectator sport. Building a future is in all our hands.
The 2020 election cycle has already begun. We wish everyone a happy, safe and winning New Year!
Campaign Website and Marketing Services
Start your online campaign quickly and easily! From our $29 Monthly Option to our Enhanced Website Package featuring custom design and full content setup, we make building your website the easiest part your campaign. (Now we even offer WordPress campaign websites!)Tips For Great Political Campaign Photos
Updated for 2020: Running For Office As An Online Candidate »
Tags: site news