As an end of the year wrap-up, we present our most popular articles of 2016. Some articles are popular year after year, but we do have a few new entrants in the list…
- Political Campaign Slogan Ideas
- Sample Campaign Fundraising Letter
- How Many Votes Do You Need To Win?
- Tips for Creating a Great Campaign Brochure
- Opening a Bank Account For Your Political Campaign
- Do Candidate Endorsements Matter?
- Facebook Tips For Political Candidates
- Write an Optimized Political Press Release
- Should Your Campaign Register A Dot Com, Dot Org – Or Both?
- What’s Your Campaign Theme?
2016 was an interesting – and decisive – year for politics. Many smaller elections were crowded out by the overwhelming presidential campaign. But with over 500 thousand elected offices in the United States, there is plenty of important activity on the local level. As they say, democracy is not a spectator sport. Building a future is in all our hands.
Thank you to all our clients! A record number used our Monthly Option, while others opted for our custom design campaign website packages. Many took advantage of our Site Launch and Social Media Setup Options. Going forward, we are expanding into WordPress campaign website design.
We look forward to the next election cycle – and wish everyone a happy, safe and winning New Year!6 Reasons Why Your Campaign Should Have A Google Account
Ideas For Better Online Campaign Fundraising »
Tags: site news