As an end of the year wrap-up, we present our most popular Online Candidate articles of 2017.
- Political Campaign Slogan Ideas
- Sample Campaign Fundraising Letter
- Opening a Bank Account For Your Political Campaign
- How Many Votes Do You Need To Win?
- Tips for Creating a Great Campaign Brochure
- Facebook Tips For Political Candidates
- Write an Optimized Political Press Release
- Should Your Campaign Register A Dot Com, Dot Org – Or Both?
- What’s Your Campaign Theme?
2017 was an interesting year for politics. Following the contentious 2016 US presidential campaign, we’ve seen an uptick in local candidates preparing to run for office. Many are starting their online initiative earlier than we’ve seen in the past. With over 500 thousand elected offices in the United States, there is plenty of opportunity for political candidates at all levels. As they say, democracy is not a spectator sport. Building a future is in all our hands.
Thanks to all our clients! A record number of campaigns used our Monthly Option, while others opted for our custom design packages. Many also took advantage of our online campaign resources and services such as our Site Launch and Social Media Setup Options.
We look forward to the 2018 election cycle – and wish everyone a happy, safe and winning New Year!
When Zombies Attack Your Political Campaign!
Primary vs General Election Website Strategies »
Tags: site news