As a candidate running for town or city council, you’ll want to stand out from your opponents. Great campaign slogans helps keep candidates in the minds of voters. It’s often the first thing voters hear about someone, and often what they remember most.
As city council member, your actions gives you an active role in your community. Your election slogan should best reflect the priorities and major issues of your campaign.
Here is a list of our best slogan ideas for city council:
- It’s About You
- It’s Time for a Change
- Let’s Make a Difference!
- Make the City Work for People Again
- Getting Results for [Location]
- Proven [Leadership/Tax Cutter]
- Make Your Voice Heard
- Working Together, For Change
- Our City, Our Council
- Keep Moving Forward
- Fighting for [Location]’s Taxpayers
- For Effective Government
- Community Action Starts NOW!
- Your Vote, Your Voice
- Keep the Progress Moving
- Restore our City
- Your Voice for Positive Change
- Protecting Your Tax Dollars
- Right Time, Right Choice.
- New Leadership for a Better [Location]
- Fighting for Open Government
- Vote for a Better Tomorrow
- Standing Up For What’s Right
- Fighting for Our Families
- Serving People, Not Political Parties
- A Better City Starts Today
Voter turnout for city council or town elections can be low. This is because people tend to care more about the national and state races. However, local elections are just as important to a community and it’s quality of life.
Create a great slogan that speaks to voters
- Come up with a few of the most important issues facing your city or town. They may already be part of your campaign platform.
- Are there any hot topics that are of interest to voters and will inspire them to turn out at the polls? It might be taxes, local growth, traffic. Other issues include trust in local government, police and infrastructure.
- Brainstorm some slogan ideas and refine them.
- Select your final slogan and use it in your signs and print material.
Winning a city council election is are often determined by voter turnout, where one candidate manages to get more supporters to vote then their opponent. A catchy slogan can boost your exposure and help you win your election.
- Want To Run For City Council? Here’s How To Get Started
- Build your City Council Campaign Website
- Our Best Campaign Slogans
Political Cybersquatting And Your Campaign »