As a candidate running for judge, you’ll want to stand out from your opposition. Good judicial campaign slogans help keep you in the minds of voters.
As a judge, you will take an active role in your community. You will have a hand in the legal policies and issues that effect citizens and residents of your city and state. Since judges cannot run on political issues, your election slogan should reflect your personal judicial priorities.
Here is a list of our best slogan ideas for judges:
- Integrity. Honesty. Commitment.
- Hardworking, Experienced, Fair
- A Justice for YOU
- The right experience, the right choice
- A Judge for the People
- Justice with Integrity
- Justice with Compassion
- Experience You Can Count On
- Proven Experience
- Balanced, Fair, Firm
- Justice from the Bench
- Working for Justice
- Putting the Law First
- Principled and Effective
- Hard Work Makes the Difference
- Tough on Crime, Fair in Justice
- Family Focused
- Qualified and Competent
- Honorable, Fair, Committed
- Comment Sense – For the Bench
- Probate Matters are Family Matters
- Impartiality and Equality in the Courtroom
“I am the Law!” If you don’t get this reference, look it up!
Voters don’t often pay attention to judicial elections. On Election Day, they may not even know who the candidates are on the ballot. Despite their crucial role, voter turnout in judicial elections is typically low. Most won’t ever interact with a candidate unless they end up before them in a courtroom in the future.
- Political Campaign Slogan Ideas
- So You Want To Run For Judge? Here’s How To Get Started
- Judicial Logo Design
Build your judicial campaign website today with Online Candidate. We’ve been helping candidates win since 2004.
Share On« Confusing Messaging Only Confuses Voters
Three Essential Political Website Disclaimers »