As a candidate running for town or city mayor, you’ll want to make an impression on voters. A great political campaign slogan can help to accomplish this. They give voters a reason to remember your name rather than your opponents’.
Your mayoral election slogan will be an indication of your priorities and major issues during campaigning. It is important to show that you are committed to your town, city or village, so be sure use your tagline in all your print and web promotion.
Here are mayor slogans that are catchy, fresh, and memorable:
- Your City, Your Government
- Serving You
- It’s Time for a Change
- Getting Results for [Location]
- Proven [Leadership/Tax Cutter]
- Keep [City] Moving Forward
- Let’s Make a Difference!
- Make Your Voice Heard
- Leadership, Experience, Integrity
- Vote for a Brighter Tomorrow
- Working Together, For Change
- Fighting for [Location]’s Taxpayers
- For Effective Government
- Your Vote, Your Voice
- Keep the Progress
- Sensible Growth, Continued Progress
- A Fresh Start
- Restore our City
- A Mayor for the People
- Your Voice for Positive Change
- Protecting Taxpayers
- A Better Place to Live
- Safe Streets, Safe Town
- Right Time, Right Choice.
- New Leadership for a Better [Location]
- Fighting for Open Government
- Vote for a Better Tomorrow
- Standing Up For What’s Right
It is often hard to get people to come out for small elections, such as town and city council elections. This is because most people focus on national and state races. But local elections and the candidates running for office are, in many ways, just as important.
- Want To Run For Mayor? Here’s How To Get Started
- Start your Mayor Campaign Website
- Political Campaign Slogan Ideas
Do Write-in Candidates Ever Win? »