Our Canva political logo design templates are designed specifically for political candidates and organizations.
This logo is suitable for judicial candidates of any elected position.
Designed for candidates, campaigns and non-profits, this political logo template is fully editable, including text and colors.
To use or customize these templates:
- You must have a Canva account. It is FREE.
- Adobe Reader (click here to download, it’s free) to open the PDF document that includes the link to your Canva template.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template in Canva.
- You can edit any or all logo elements, colors and layout to customize to your needs.
- Templates are meant to be edited on a desktop or laptop, and NOT through on a mobile device.
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales made are FINAL. There are no refunds or exchange of items once a purchase is complete.
- Please note that you are purchasing the template only. You may change images or fonts with your own available with the free Canva account.
- All products are sold to individuals. The license to the template is given to the buyer only. See license details below.
- Each purchase grants ONE license to you – the buyer – only. Under this license, you may use this template to create end-products ONLY.
- You may NOT redistribute or resell this product or modified version of this product in its editable template format.
- Under this license, you may create an unlimited number of end products using this template, for your personal use or the use of a SINGLE organization.
Logo Customization Option: We can customize your selected logo with your campaign information. We will provide you with the edited files in a variety of sizes and file types. Simply choose the “We Customize Your Logo” Option with your order, and you will be provided with a design questionnaire to return.