Our Canva political logo design templates are designed specifically for political candidates and organizations.
This logo is suitable for judicial candidates or any elected position and features a scales image.
Designed for candidates, campaigns and non-profits, this political logo template is fully editable, including text and colors.
To use or customize these templates:
- You must have a Canva account. It is FREE.
- Adobe Reader (click here to download, it’s free) to open the PDF document that includes the link to your Canva template.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template in Canva.
- You can edit any or all logo elements, colors and layout to customize to your needs.
- Templates are meant to be edited on a desktop or laptop, and NOT through on a mobile device.
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales made are FINAL. There are no refunds or exchange of items once a purchase is complete.
- Please note that you are purchasing the template only. You may change images or fonts with your own available with the free Canva account.
- All products are sold to individuals. The license to the template is given to the buyer only. See license details below.
- Each purchase grants ONE license to you – the buyer – only. Under this license, you may use this template to create end-products ONLY.
- You may NOT redistribute or resell this product or modified version of this product in its editable template format.
- Under this license, you may create an unlimited number of end products using this template, for your personal use or the use of a SINGLE organization.
Logo Customization Option: We can customize your selected logo with your campaign information. We will provide you with the edited files in a variety of sizes and file types. Simply choose the “We Customize Your Logo” Option with your order, and you will be provided with a design questionnaire to return.