Union Election Campaign Websites
On Election Day, when voters reach the union elections on the ballot, how many simply skip them? Do they just guess who vote for, or do they just vote for a familiar name?
With the challenges of union elections being similar to other local elected positions, a union campaign website can help voters know more about the candidate and help them win their election!
Simple, affordable pricing
There are NO monthly charges, long-term contracts or hidden costs with Online Candidate. Your site is easily updated through your web browser. With our design customizations, you will NOT need to hire a website designer or programmer to have an attractive, fully-functional website.
Custom Design Examples
Strongly Recommend"Very helpful from set up and through two campaigns. I strongly recommend them for your campaign." Domenic T. - Read More
Looks Fantastic"I think it looks fantastic and it took very little effort on our end to set up." Charles McCallum - Read More
Your Online Hub of Support
Here is some important content to include when developing a union candidate or a union organization website:
Home Page: The home page text should change often, but to start, you may want to create a 'letter to voters' announcing your campaign, why you are running and what you hope to accomplish if you win. In time, you can update this text to include new developments or to shift your focus from awareness to support-gathering.
Biography/Resume: Start off with some personal information, such as family, time lived in the area, hobbies, etc. Then take your resume and work it into a short biography. Keep it short and bullet-pointed, but don't simply make it a list of your work history. Work in a few words about what you did in those positions. Electing someone is more than just whether are qualified - voters need to like you, as well.
Issues/Positions: This is the heart of your website content, and the most unique content you will create. Stake your positions against those of your opponent.
Endorsements: Include organizations and direct quotes, where possible. Endorsements can be added throughout your site, particularly where they are relevant to a particular issue.
Use your website to keep in touch with supporters and send voting reminders before your election!
For less than the cost of a mailing, you can have a great-looking website that will help you WIN your election!
Custom Design Examples
Highly Recommended"I am a first time candidate for Congress and I have found that by using and subscribing to the Online Candidate it has taken all of the learning curves out of the already complicated mix bag. I highly recommend the Online Candidate to the first timers and even for the seasoned pros..." John Krause (Digital Download purchase) - Read More
Union Web Design Packages
Our Regular Campaign Website Package includes a custom design that reflects your campaign. We create a website header with your campaign colors, logo, background and candidate head shot. We also modify colors, font and background to create a consistent look. Easily update pages, create a poll, integrate forms, add events, create blog posts and more. In addition, you can add event forms, expand your site with more pages, create a multi-level site menu, add multiple user accounts to allow and restrict site administration access to different users. We also include data capture of all submitted forms, allowing you to easily incorporate this information into your marketing efforts.
The Enhanced Campaign Website Package features ALL of the design and functionality of the Regular website package, but also includes the setup of your initial site content. We'll arrange your site text and images for a pleasing design and optimize your content for search engines. After that, it's all in your control.
Our Lite Campaign Website Package is designed for campaigns starting with a tight budget or with a limited campaign time-frame. This package allows you to select from a wide selection of header images, color styles, and font types to create a unique look that works for any campaign (particularly school board, judicial and sheriff). From there, add your site content and go live! It's easily upgradable to the higher packages so you can grow your site with your campaign!
Many of our Lite color schemes have a corresponding brochure print template that you can use for your offline marketing.
Additional options are available when you order your website package. With our Site Setup Option, we can set up your initial website content for you. We'll arrange your site text and images for a pleasing design.
Easy and Painless Setup
You have enough to do getting your campaign off the ground. Why let the creation and design of your political website become a headache? We've streamlined our setup process down to a few simple steps.
- Select your campaign website package and order online or over the phone. After you order, you will be returned to an online form to supply us with basic contact and campaign information. From there, we can start your site setup right away!
- Your website domain is set up in 1-2 business days - or less. You can log in and start building your site when you get your login information. For Regular and Enhanced Packages, if we have your candidate head shot and/or logo, your site design customizations can usually be finished within in that time. While we work on your custom design, you can log in and begin setting up your site content.
- Short on time? We can set up your content! Text and image information must be provided in electronic form. The site setup is performed once with the materials provided. After that, it's all in your control. Order our Enhanced Package or choose as a Website Option when you order your package.
- Go live! Once you are ready to launch, generate your site and go live! Afterwards, you can update, edit and add additional content to your site.
- Upgradable. With a Lite Website Package, you can easily upgrade to a higher package with custom design without losing any of your existing content. The price? Only the difference between the packages!
Pick the package that's right for you, and you'll be on your way with a winning campaign website for your union election!
Have questions about starting? Call Carol at 866-460-0995.