Looking for campaign correspondence templates that covers all aspects of a local political campaign? Creating them from scratch is time-consuming. Most letter templates are generic and not geared specifically for local political campaigns.
Now you can save time and effort with Online Candidate Letter Templates!
Included are letter blueprints brimming with ideas and phrasing that you can customize for your campaign messaging. These campaign letter templates can help you create:
- Well-written fundraising appeals that brings in donations.
- Endorsement requests that help capture your candidate in the best light.
- Press releases that the media will be happy to print!
This unique package includes easy-to-use letter templates that you can download and use right away in your campaign correspondence.
Political Campaign Letter Templates:
- Political Donation Thank You Letter – Event Related
- Political Donation Thank You Letter – General
- Endorsement Letter To the Editor Samples
- Endorsement Request
- Support and Endorsement Request to PAC [NEW]
- Fundraising Appeal to Close Family and Friends
- Fundraising Appeal to Friends and Acquaintances
- Fundraising Appeal – After Primary
- Fundraising Appeal – On Behalf of Candidate
- Fundraising Appeal – Acknowledging Tough Times
- Fundraising Appeal – Followup
- Fundraising Appeal – Final Push
- Personal Invitation Letter
- Press Release – Entry into Race
- Press Release – Website Announcement [NEW]
- Press Release – Endorsement
- Press Release – Campaign Event
- Press Release – Position Statement [NEW]
- Press Release – Post Fundraiser Event
- Press Release – Political Apology [NEW]
- Press Release – Post Election [NEW]
- Thank You Letter – Event Speaker
- Volunteer Followup Letter
- Volunteer Thank You Letter
- Campaign Writing Tips
- Local Press Release Resources
- Additional Resources
Don’t recreate the wheel. Use these templates to add a professional edge to your campaign correspondence.Download yours today.
Get this ebook and more. Save with a Combo Package.