The Online Candidate® website system is designed to be open. You can use our tools or integrate whatever fundraising, email or vendor service you choose. Below are a few Preferred Vendors that we either use ourselves, have relationships with or that we know other clients have used successfully.
A comprehensive list of campaign resources can be found at OnlineCandidateResources.com.
Accept Online Donations
You can easily integrate any fundraising service into your Online Candidate website. Below are a few services our clients have used. If you have questions about online fundraising for your campaign, give us a call.
- Raise The Money registration is simple. They ask for only what is needed to get you signed up and raising money fast. Includes online contribution forms, automatic bank transfers, hassle-free reporting and even a mobile app to track your donations. Highlight your fundraising activity on popular social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, while also allowing you to capture donations from anywhere on the web. Create Your Free Account.
- PayPal Donations makes it easy for you to collect secure donations from your website. Online Candidate donation forms integrate with the service. Download our free Paypal Setup Guide.
- Other Fundraising Services. Every campaign is different and has different ways to build support and get out the vote through online channels. We’ve made it simple to integrate outside tools and services right into your campaign website.
Need a Robust Email Solution?
These affordable email solutions offer enhanced functionality and tools to enhance your campaign.
- MailChimp – We fully integrate with MailChimp forms. Design email newsletters, share on social media. Free for lists up to 2,000 subscribers.
- Aweber – One dollar, 30-Day Trial. Set up multiple lists, autoresponders and more! We use this system ourselves.
- Trumpia – Integrated email, SMS texting and more. Double your free trial credits with promo code: onlinecandidate
Our Download Store
We offer an array of digital products designed to help local political campaigns:
Looking for campaign correspondence templates that covers all aspects of a local political campaign? Creating them from scratch is time-consuming. Most letter templates are generic and not geared specifically for local political campaigns. Now you can save time and effort with Online Candidate Letter Templates. Included are letter blueprints brimming with ideas and phrasing that you can customize to get your message written in a professional manner.
With these campaign letter templates, you can create:
- Well-written fundraising appeals that brings in donations.
- Endorsement requests that help capture your candidate in the best light.
- Press releases that the media will be happy to print!
Also available for download is Running for Office as an Online Candidate . Leverage the power of the Internet for your local political campaign. Why should you be online? What domain name should you use? How can your message be best presented online? How can you take online donations? This ebook is a useful resource for local political and issue-specific campaigns.
Packed with tips, tricks and useful strategies, Running For Office as an Online Candidate provides a blueprint for candidates to want to use the internet as part of an overall campaign strategy.
For your print needs, we offer a variety of Political Brochure Templates. All of our templates are easily editable, with tips and tricks added into the sample copy. Simply add your text and replace the sample images with your own. Want to change the layouts or create multiple versions? It’s as easy as saving alternate files. Each package includes ALL of the following Microsoft Word templates:
- Political Tri-Fold Brochure Template (Letter trifold 8.5 x 11)
- Political Postcard Template
- Rack Card Template (4″x9″ trim size)
- Political Letterhead Template (8.5 x 11)
- Political Press Release Template
- Postcard Template
View all Political Brochure Templates.
Other Online Resources
CampaignVibe is a free social media tool that makes it easy to quickly share content, monitor your online reputation, engage and reach voters across multiple social networks.
A comprehensive list of campaign resources can be found at OnlineCandidateResources.com. Our campaign website package clients have FREE access to our complete video training course, exclusive articles and resources. Find out more.
See our Affiliate Affidavit.